Monday, February 9, 2009

Project 365 LO's...



I'm way behind on making my LO's for my Project 365 pictures. There are two reasons: 1) I have to edit all the photos still, and that's time consuming, and 2) While I do love what I came up with for my January pages, I'm not 100% sold on it. I like how simple and clean it looks, but I think it'll make for five boring weeks of LO's. I need something more to make each week stand out just a little. I'm going to keep the pictures along the top in squares, and I want to keep the calendar and tab elements pretty much the same. I'll probably use those elements all year long. February's LO's will be on a pink BG and I'll think of a new way to align the pictures.. But anyway, I need some ideas for how to make each week a little different so it's a bit more visually interesting.


Anyone have any ideas??

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how to change it up and dress it up any differently. I really like your Jan layout--its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete