Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!!


Well, I've done it. I decided that if I really want to be on the Scrap Matters CT, I've got to get more serious about my digital scrapbooking. That means doing a lot more scrapbooking during the week (I'm shooting for around one LO per day), trying to do as many of the SM challenges as I can, and looking for tips and ideas as much as possible. I'll be posting LO's and hopefully more in the next months for your viewing, and critiquing pleasure. I'm trying to get better at this, so I may ask for advice or tips, and I plan on linking tutorials and great sites as I figure this stuff out some more! Enjoy your stay!
ps: the pic is of my most recent LO for the Road to Scrap challenge, and I loved how it turned out!
pps: do you love my blog background I designed???

5 comments:

  1. how did you design a blogspot background? it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Erica! I'm inspired to update my digi-scrap blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! i'll be sure to check back to see all of your ideas. i would really like to get into digital scrapbooking, so any pointers would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog--its beautiful! you can dress up my blog any day!

    ReplyDelete